Every day, struggling families get help from GAFSC. Our diverse staff works with each family to identify their strengths and needs and connect them to community resources. This includes addressing the well-being of parents and children, providing for basic needs and helping the family navigate the complex social services system. Thousands of families have been given a fresh start at life through our programs and services since 1998.
You can help us do this life-changing work…
- Be a part of our online network by joining our email list. Get updates on: community events; programs for children and families; opportunities to partner with us; and much more.
- Facilitate a workshop. If you have a skill or interest (resume writing, journaling, relaxation techniques, interviewing skills, etc.) that you would like to share with our parents, we would love to hear from you.
- Open up your space. If you have a meeting room or facility where we can host community meetings, workshops or training, please consider allowing us to utilize your space.
- Make a donation and create a fresh start today. Your contribution will go a long way toward the many programs that help to keep children safe and families strong.
- Support us by shopping on Amazon Smile and designate Georgia Avenue Family Support Collaborative as your charity. They will donate a portion of your purchase to help children and families.
The Georgia Avenue Family Support Collaborative (GAFSC) is committed to ensuring that donations received are accounted for and used in the fulfillment of GAFSC’s mission to support children, youth and families to become healthy, empowered and connected in a multi-cultural community.