We work with community-based organizations, government agencies and other entities to provide services, resources and outreach to the community.
Through our partnerships and strategic relationships we aim to promote coordinated service delivery that strengthens families.
Below are some of the organizations that we work with to provide services, outreach, training and resources to the community:
- D.C. Child and Family Services Agency
- The Mary’s Center for Maternal and Child Care
- Associate for Justice in Education, Inc.
- Calvin Coolidge SHS Alumni Association
- Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area
- Foster and Adoptive Parents Advocacy Center
- DC Children’s Trust Fund
- DC Prevention Center Wards 3 & 4
- DC Healthy Start Community Consortium
- Catholic Charities (CHAMPS)
- API Associates, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries
- Strive DC (Career Gear)
- Israel Metropolitan CME Church
- Transitional Housing Corporation
- Peoples Church
If you would like to work with us to provide services, programming, referrals, workshops, outreach, community events or other activities please contact us at (202) 722-1815.