Through our partnerships and strategic relationships we aim to promote coordinated service delivery that strengthens families.
Our partnersBelow are some of the organizations that we work with to provide services, outreach, training and resources to the community:
- D.C. Child and Family Services Agency
- The Mary’s Center for Maternal and Child Care
- Associate for Justice in Education, Inc.
- Calvin Coolidge SHS Alumni Association
- Lutheran Social Services of the National Capital Area
- Foster and Adoptive Parents Advocacy Center
- DC Children’s Trust Fund
- DC Prevention Center Wards 3 & 4
- DC Healthy Start Community Consortium
- Catholic Charities (CHAMPS)
- API Associates, Inc.
- Goodwill Industries
- Strive DC (Career Gear)
- Israel Metropolitan CME Church
- Transitional Housing Corporation
- Peoples Church