- Shall, during the absence or disability of the Chair, exercise all the functions of the Chair and when so acting, shall have all the power of and be subject to all the restrictions upon the Chair
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Chair
You can find an example of the Georgia Avenue Family Support Collaborative (GAFSC) Board of Directors meeting schedule. This form offers insight into the structure and frequency of our board meetings, providing transparency and encouraging engagement from our community stakeholders. Board Member input and participation is crucial as we work together to support families and strengthen our community. Select this link to view the 2023-2024 meeting schedule.
Account Submission Issues?
Is the registration process taking too long to submit or is it taking longer than expected to submit your resume (resume upload is available once you have logged into your account)? Try refreshing your browser window and then logging into your account. Contact email@example.com with questions.
Already Registered & Need to View Your Jobseeker Account Page?
To apply to a Job Position:
- Once logged into the GAFSC career system, add a resume to your account. Your resume is what will be submitted with your application. Note: only one resume may be uploaded into your account at any given time.
- Once you have added a resume, scroll down on the page and find the a career position that you wish to apply to.
- Select the ‘Apply’ button to apply for the desired position and select your resume.
- Click submit and your resume will be sent to the GAFSC HR team for processing!
We wish you much success during the hiring process!
To navigate the GAFSC career portal site:
- When logged into your career account, select the ‘Dashboard’ link to return to your personalized control panel.